February 27th 2019, Warsaw Marriott Hotel, Poland
Come and join us at the Big Data Tech Warsaw Summit 2019 conference – an independent conference with purely technical talks in the field of Big Data analysis, scalability, storage and search.
The conference is unique in the whole CEE!
More than 500 Big Data professionals will join its 5th edition.
What to expect?
40 speakers from 13 countries – 500 participants – 4 parallel sessions – a lot of interesting case studies – 4 workshops – 26 roundtable sessions
- Stream Processing for Business Insights at Netflix – Monal Daxini, Netflix
- From legacy to cloud: an end to end data integration journey – Max Schultze, Zalando
- Reliable logging infrastructure: Building trust on logs @ Slack – Ananth Packkildurai, Slack
- Large Scale Land use of Satellite Imagery – Suneel Marthi, Amazon Web Services
- Streaming Visualization – Guido Schmutz, Trivadis AG
- Evolution of search: From a complicated problem to a simplified search experience – Arihant Gupta & Priyanka Prakash, Booking.com
- I’m a data scientist and engineers don’t hate me – Mateusz Fedoryszak, Twitter
Check the details and choose the one of most interest to you
The number of tickets is limited, so don’t wait too long!
- Hadoop Ecosystem Basics – Piotr Krewski – GetinData
- From small data in Python to big data model in Apache Spark – Tomasz Żukowski – GetinData
- Big Data on Kubernetes – Maciej Bryński, Xcaliber
- Big Data on Google Cloud – Radek Stankiewicz, Google; Mateusz Pytel, GetInData
Sign up now! Use the “cryptonewsz” promotion code to get a 10% discount! (conference only)