London – Join us on May 5–6, for a virtual experience of Digital Transformation in Insurance conference. Over 30 speakers from industry leaders Direct Line, Allianz, Lloyds, and Aviva join innovative insurtechs, including Flock and FloodFlash to collaborate with us LIVE to share their experience and insight.
The rise of COVID-19 has meant that many traditional face-to-face solutions are no longer possible and so it has never been more important for insurers, insurtech, brokers, and solution providers to innovate. Our virtual conference platform will enable industry professionals to come together to discuss and explore practical end-to-end digital solutions to enhance the customer’s experience, improve operational agility, and ultimately grow their business.
- Opening overview: The Impact of the coronavirus on the Insurance industry and digital innovations to overcome the challenges presented by Bartosz Golba, Head of Insurance Research, GlobalData.
- A case study of Lloyd’s Lab: Discussing how innovative start-ups have been supported at Lloyds Lab and the successes they have seen, thanks to their digital solutions. This section will be led by Ed Gaze, Head of Lloyd’s Lab.
- Real-time insurance for a real-time world: How machine learning is optimizing insurance pricing – 90% of all the data in the world was created in the last two years. Phones, cars, and cities are collecting millions of data points every day. So, how can we harness this data to build better insurance policies? This case study will be presented by John Rowlands, Head of Insurance at Flock.
- Successful implementation of Natural language processing (NLP) transforming how an insurer understands and leverages data: The journey to delivering cutting-edge technology from proof of concept to production. This case study will be presented in full by Matthew Churchill, Head of Hiscox Futures at Hiscox.
- The potential and pitfalls of digital customer-centric strategies: Personalization through data, delivering value through partnerships, and collaboration and Harnessing AI for real-time responses will be covered by one of our keynote speakers, Mark Evans, Managing Director, Marketing and Digital, Direct Line Group.
- Harnessing technology to fight fraud: Exploring new technologies available to streamline fraud detections, including the capabilities of cloud and AI tools. This session will be led by Steve Jackson, Head of Financial Crime, Covéa Insurance.
- The power of digital to improve the customer claims journey: Overcoming the challenges of customer data, technology, and culture to speed up the claims process by Jeremy Trott, Head of Claims Operations, Allianz Insurance.
Mark Evans, Managing Director Marketing And Digital of Direct Line Group, one of our keynote speakers said in the build-up to this conference:
“Insurance is often people’s first safety net and is based on mutual trust. Join me at the now virtual Digital in Transformation conference to hear the role that new technologies are playing in achieving this, when I present on “Relationships vs Robots: When customer management meets the tech revolution”.
Sign up to our Digital Transformation in Insurance virtual event, access a range of talks live and on-demand and discover real-world digital solutions to key issues in your industry.
For more information: www.arena-international.com/digital-insurance/
About Arena International: Arena International Events Group (part of GlobalData) welcomes over 10,000 business executives each year, who attend over 80 of our events worldwide, they are addressed by over 1,700 industry leaders, delivering leading-edge content and discussion.
Arena International’s events consistently strive to provide thought-provoking content and unrivaled networking opportunities, which add tangible value to those who attend. With comprehensive learning programs, wide-ranging exhibitions, and extensive networking activities we bring together industries to collaborate and learn. www.arena-international.com