The 14th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum brings together Europe’s top Payments and RegTech experts to discuss the latest payments trends, RegTech developments, updated regulations, and the newest technologies. Banks, Fintechs, eCommerce, Merchants, and Government leaders gather to share more about best practices and experiences.
This premium forum provides an opportunity to engage with global influencers, innovators, strategists, and thought leaders. Participants can participate in discussions on market trends, digitalization, regulations, innovation, and technology while benefiting from valuable formal and informal networking opportunities.
‘As we race toward the end of another productive and exciting year, we are so pleased to return to beautiful Athens, which offers the perfect backdrop for meaningful discussions on innovation and the latest developments in Payments & Regtech! QUBE Events is pleased to support organizations in achieving their sales & business development targets! Join us in Athens for another premium conference and join the leaders in payments and regulatory technology as they share their experiences and insights!’ as stated by Lilly Pavlou, Executive Director at QUBE Events.
Hear the views of our Sponsors, Speakers, and Participants from our previous event 11th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum, which took place last year in Athens, Greece.
“Elaborative, engaging, and valuable content” – Claudia Coutinho-De Somma, Account Executive at Clausematch
“It’s a diverse group of people participating here and bringing wonderful ideas from metaverse to compliance at RegTech. I think it’s a great opportunity for both private market and public institutions to get industry updates.” Simonas Krepsta, Board Member, Bank of Lithuania
DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS INCLUDE: https://www.qubevents.com/14th-npf-speakers
- Charis Charilaou, CEO at TFI Markets
- Michael Diamantoulis, Chief Compliance Officer at Epay, a Euronet Worldwide Group Company
- Georgios Galanis, Director Compliance/MLRO at NBG Pay
- Dr. Firas Nadim Habach, CFA, Head of Compliance & MLRO at Sygnum Bank AG
- Katerina Androutsou, Anti Financial Crime Compliance Officer & Deputy MLRO at Sygnum Bank AG
- Joanna Kozlowska, CAMS-FCI, CIA, Head of AML/CFT Operations Division, d.MLRO Group Compliance at Eurobank
- Yuri Broodman, CAMS, Chief Compliance Officer / MLRO / DPO at SEB Luxembourg
- Ani Filipova, Founder of Change Advisory
- Elina Mattila, Executive Director at Mobey Forum
- Fabian Meyer, Managing Partner at CORE SE
- Marianna Polykrati, Group Treasurer at AVRAMAR
- Socrates Maanian, Head of Compliance at Worldline
- Panagiotis Kriaris, Commercial Director at Unzer
- Kostas Tovil, Market Leader, Greece at TBI bank
- Sandra Tobler, Co-founder and CEO at Futurae Technologies
- Yiannis Pettemerides, Forensic, Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Registered Auditor and Insolvency Practitioner – eBOS Resident Consultant & Associate
- Viktoria Soltesz, CEO at PSP Angels
Event Chairman: Chris Crespo, Founding Partner at Nordic Fintech Magazine
- Dominating Challenges & Threats within the Payments Space
- The Embedded Finance Boom
- How to Support Customer Satisfaction in the Digital World?
- Sustainability in Payments
- Open Finance and Beyond
- Growing Adoption of Digital Wallets
- The Future of Financial Crime
- The Evolution of RegTech
- Use of New Technology
- AI Evolution
- Saas Evolution
- The Future of Crypto
- Redefining Cross-Border Payments
- Payments Innovation
- Payment Regulations Updates
Thank you to our esteemed Sponsors: TFI Markets, CORE SE, Infocredit Group, Futurae Technologies AG and ComplyRadar.
Visit https://bit.ly/3MMevVM for the detailed Agenda insights