Arab EmTech & Startups Conference is the biggest Emerging Technologies & Startups related event in the Middle East region. It is FREE & Online 3 days of Experience shearing, EmTech experts, networking, useful knowledge, relaxation, and much more. It will take place from 16th–18th of November 2020.
Arab EmTech & Startups Conference slogan is: “The Future of Emerging Technologies in Arab Region.”
In this 3-day event, attendees will have a chance to get a detailed view on what exactly is happening in the Emerging Technologies world lately & Especially in the Arab Regions.
We will answer the main questions about Emerging Technologies & What Challenges and Opportunities that startups have during and post the Global Pandemic. You will learn how to adopt the latest technologies to get a competitive advantage, learn about real business cases, and gain valuable knowledge for creating and managing teams in a rapidly growing startup ecosystem.
The key highlights of the conference are:
- Emerging Technologies ( Cyber Security, Blockchain, AI, 5G, EdTech & FinTech ) focused content
- UAE & KSA national skilled startups
- Arab Women in EmTech
- Arab Entrepreneurship
The event will be running multiple initiatives to support the Education & startups communities in their future journey, in UAE & KSA regions mainly and the remaining Arab Regions like:
- A Free 30 minutes mentoring session to discuss and advise university students about their career in the Emerging Technology domains or support their startup idea.
- A Free Training Sessions exclusively for the conference attendees on how they can build a career in each emerging technology that will be discussed during the conference.
- For Emarati & Saudi Nationalities students or startups, we also have an exclusive free training workshop (in EN or AR) on how to start their business and startups.
- Free membership in the Dubai or Saudi Decentralized chapters weekly and monthly sessions and training, available to all the conference attendees.
Major sectors include: Health, Finance, Energy, Education, Government, Transport, and Smart Cities will get benefits from their attendance at the conference.
Arab EmTech & startups Conference will provide plenty of time also to connect with other people and have a chat at our social event or schedule a mentoring meeting.
Besides all that, the conference goals will not end with the last day of the conference. There will be more activities and engagements after it, to continue the journey of learning & success together because Arab EmTech ” is more than a conference.”
2 Conferences with More Benefits.
Arab EmTech & Startups Conference & Hack In The Box Security Conference has announced a collaboration to deliver the maximum benefits for the participants from both conferences to gain the access to the free tracks in both conferences, which is happening in the same period.
HITBSecConf or the Hack In The Box Security Conference is an annual must-attend event in the calendars of security researchers and professionals around the world. Held annually in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Amsterdam in the Netherlands and UAE, HITBSecConf is a platform for the discussion and dissemination of next-generation computer security issues. The events routinely feature two days of trainings and a two-day multi-track conference featuring cutting-edge hardcore technical talks delivered by some of the most respected names in the computer security industry. HITBSecConf is a place where ideas are exchanged, talent discovered, and genius celebrated.
HITB CyberWeek 2020 Virtual Edition, November 18 & 19, 2020.
HTIB+ CyberWeek is supported by
- Dubai Cyber Security Strategy
- Department of Culture and Tourism
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Foundation
- Any many others.
For further info on Arab EmTech & startups Conference, please check the links below https://arabemtechconference.com