Asia NFT and DeFi Conference to Be Organized in September 2021
The event is going to be the foremost 3D online conference for the markets of DeFi and NFT, according to the latest Crypto Events. It is going to be held by CC Global and The Blockchainer with support from the American Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Association (ABCA), Hong Kong Blockchain Association (HKBA), India Blockchain Alliance (IBA), Ambuli International, and Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS). The prime agenda of the conference is to build a platform for business exchanges and innovations in DeFi and NFT connecting the world markets with those of the Asia Pacific.
Some of the topics to be discussed at the event are listed below:
- DeFi to establish a novel digital economy
- The status of stablecoins
- The system of DAI stablecoin
- The advantages of open finance for developing a frictionless economy
- The contribution of NFT to the art world
- Digitization of real estate assets through the confirmation of NFT assets
- The challenges and opportunities faced in the development of NFTs
- Digital v. Traditional artists in NFT
- The introduction of NFT in the industry of Games
- The contribution of NFT to the revolution in digital music, and more.
Attending the event will provide participants with the golden opportunity of exploring the unicorns of the industry of NFT and DeFi. It will also help them in gaining access to the frontier views of premium ecological developments in the industry.
The grand event shall be attended by the President of American Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Association, Howard Greenberg, the Co-Chairman of Blockchain Association Singapore, Chia Hock Lai, the Co-Founder of Global Digital Assets & Cryptocurrency Association, David Carman, and more. The event shall be held between 9th and 11th September 2021 and will be thronged by emerging startups, global investors, and international Blockchain experts. The conference and roadshow will look into the joint launch of the latest technologies, collaboration opportunities, and cooperation plans.