After Twitter, now you can tip your favorite creators on Vimeo & Reddit with BAT tokens. Brave desktop browser update (0.68.131) adds those 2 platforms to the ones. It already supports YouTube, Twitch & online publishers.
Current Statistics of BAT:
- On August 23, at UTC 10:10, Basic Attention Token (BAT) was trading around $0.192923.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00001914 BTC per chip.
- At present, the market rank of Basic Attention Token (BAT) is 32nd in the cryptocurrency chart.
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency was around 248,360,295 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 39,959,273 USD.
- With a return on investment of 15.41%, a total of 1,279,225,522 BAT chips were circulating in the market at the time of writing.
BAT to USD Price Comparison:
On August 18, BAT was trading in the red zone, but the movement was toward the positive side of the chart. The coin was around $0.1746 in the early hours of the day. However, the positive movement in the coin dragged it up to the level of $0.1883. For the next two days, the digital coin kept a stable movement but declined slightly by a margin of 5.98%. However, in the first half on August 21, BAT declined by 6.12% and dropped to the level of $0.1683. But this declining trend soon faded away, and in the second half, the altcoin strengthened by 12.27% and touched the $0.1890 mark. Nevertheless, by the end of the day, BAT stooped back to the earlier level of $0.1762. On August 22, the crypto again made a huge bounce-back of 14.54% and touched the 0.2019 USD mark. Afterward, the coin kept hovering around those levels.
BAT Price Prediction:
The coin keeps moving in the green zone and is expected to go up further. For now, the immediate resistance for the crypto coin is at 0.209 USD, and the support level is at 0.1832 USD.
The new tipping mechanism has helped the coin in strengthening its market grip. And the effect can be visualized in the action of the coin and as well, on the community. As far as trends are concerned, the short term still seems to be bullish. The latest action has given a hint that the long and the medium term will also be bullish.