Recently, Brave browser announced that the new version of its desktop software would support tipping on Twitter using Basic Attention Token. Brave users can now send Basic Attention Token for an amount of their choosing directly to the author of the tweet by clicking the “tip” button on each tweet.
Current Statistics of Basic Attention Token:
- The price of Basic Attention Token against USD was trading around $0.2302135.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.00001878 BTC.
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency was around 294,378,688 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 31,702,087USD.
- With an ROI of 37.29%, the number of BAT chips circulating in the market was 1,274,575,522 BAT.
BAT to USD Price Comparison:
On July 12, Basic Attention Token price was trading around 0.29155806 USD. However, after 25-days, the altcoin has declined by 21.04%. The crypto portrays a similar trend in the weekly trading where it has gone down by 7.13% from the trading price of 0.24812648 USD on July 31. Yesterday was an almost flat trading day for the crypto where it opened the day at 0.236404 USD and with a slight decline of 0.81%, wrapped the day at 0.234478 USD.
BAT Price Prediction & Conclusion:
According to our analysis and Basic Attention Token Price Prediction, BAT might trade around 0.5 USD by the end of 2019. As of now, the immediate resistance for the coin is at 0.24009866 USD, and the support level is at 0.23005 USD.
The new initiative of Twitter tipping in Brave browser will surely enhance the sharing and exchange of the altcoin. With every passing day, Twitter’s popularity among the content creator community is growing, and this new feature will shoot up the trading volume of the crypto. As far as trends are concerned, the short term seems to be bearish one. However, the altcoin will give an ample amount of return in the long term.