The fast-growing, newly launched blockchain-based music and video platform, VibraVid.io has broken the news to its customers about the successful completion of a major upgradation process, which was subjected to a new release that went live on November 29, 2019.
As per the official announcement, the most crucial upgrades introduced by the platform include new simplified user interface (UI) design, a revolutionary music player studded with lucrative additional and innovative attributes, a new advanced video player, Home Page optimization, enhanced transaction speed, quicker page loading, boosted file streaming speeds, fixation of sign up bugs, removal of phone number entry, etc.
Working on the TRON blockchain, which shines as one of the world’s best blockchain networks, VibraVid’s minimal viable product (MVP) was introduced to the public on September 30, 2019. It uses the excellence of the BitTorrent File System (BTFS) for the purpose of the storage of files on the network. At present, the video platform boasts of a strong base of over 2,500 registered customers. More than 1,200 audio and video files have been uploaded using the platform, and a whopping 40,000 blockchain transactions have been recorded up until now since its inception.
User Interface (UI), Design and User Experience (UX) Optimizations
- The new music player comes with additional features like skip track, backward track, song forward, rewind, as well as a random choice of songs.
- A new volume control bar is being inserted
- New video player UI Design
- My wallet-UI optimization
- New Home Page UI design
- The images and thumbnails now altered for desktop and mobiles
- Fix Thumbnail Picture on Videos UI Design.
- An improved transaction speed from 5 to 3 seconds
- Better speed of streaming videos
- Spaces can be added in passwords
- Faster page loading
- Option to apply either a cost or bounty to the uploaded content
- An upgradation of transaction links in the wallet. The duplicate transactions bug fix, as well as customers, get duplicate email bug fix.
- Break-in data in the admin panel
- Proper notification alerts and many other setting optimizations
- Elimination of phone number entry and lower-case email sensitivity bug in the signup process
- Enhanced bounty cost notifications
- Video page bug fix
- Parental advisory indication option introduced
- More than 10 comments can now be added
- Home page alterations in text and design
- Username implementation
- Multi-asset transactions will now get properly recorded in a wallet
Interestingly, as a part of its future upgradation programs, VibraVid aims to include features like profile pages with an option to subscribe, shareable links with thumbnails for social media platforms and email, music genres, Day/Night mode, etc.
BeatzKoin token, the digital currency supporting the VibraVid platform, will go live for trading on November 29 on ABCC Exchange with a BTZC/USDT pair.