Beyond Blocks is all set to host Summit Bangkok on the 4th floor of the InterContinental Bangkok hotel, Thailand. The event is scheduled to be held on 26⎯27 November 2018. The massive success of the conference in Seoul makes the upcoming Summit more intriguing. The conference includes more than 40 international speakers with over 1,500 attendees coming from across the world.
Amid this, Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week is also arranged by the blockchain community, for the first time.
Benefits of attending Summit Bangkok during Beyond Blocks Blockchain Week :
It is going to be the one-stop platform that leads the industry forward while providing networking opportunities. Also, it includes a significantly broad spectrum of speakers and industry leaders to get knowledge from.
The Summit offers top-level media exposure while enabling you to witness happenings in the regulatory and innovation in the crypto space across the world.
Amazing Set of Speakers :
Some of the prominent speakers are- Wei Zhou, CFO of Binance, Prinn Panitchpakdi, Governor, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Bhume Bhumiratana, Technology Consultant, SEC Thailand, Ding’an Fei, Founder, Ledger Capital, and Luke Wagman, Chief Evangelist, CoinMarketCap.
Other significant names include Jasper Lee, Head of Asia, eToro, Moaffak Ahmed, Serial Entrepreneur, and many more.
Topics to be Covered :
- Regulatory Crypto Conundrums: Things are getting better, or are they?
- Silicon Valley VS. Asia: Path to Redemption in Crypto
- Decentralized and Borderless: TLDR’s Approach for a Global Team
- The Next Step in Crypto Finance: Advanced Instruments
- Death of an ICO: Prove Us Wrong
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges: A (Not-So) Long-Term Vision
- The Curious Case of Crypto China: Why Doing Business (Still) Works
- VCs, Accelerators and Incubators: How Well Do They Fit the Blockchain World
- Cryptoreality VS. Cryptofuture: The Path to Mass Adoption
- Structuring Your Advisory Team: Affluence, Influence, Trust
- Funding Blockchain Innovation: STOs VS. ICOs
Around 1500 attendees are looking forward to the conference. Some of the significant names are Coinmarketcap, Cumberland, NFX, Ledger Capital, Kadena Deep Brainchain, Unification Foundation, Cortexlabs, WePower, Kenetic, iCash, and TomoChain. Some more like TLDR, 500 Startups, IOHK/Cardano and OGroup, are also attending.
Many of the attendees and speakers are functioning as our esteemed sponsors also. These include TLDR Capital, CoinMarketCap, SIX Network, Kadena, Unification Foundation, eToro, and Ledger Capital. Additionally, EB Coin, TEMCO, and IDAX.
Media Partners :
Our Media partners include:
- Coin Gecko
- AMB Crypto
- Bitcoin Addict Thailand
- Siam Blockchain
- Blockchain Space
- Coin Tokyo
- Bibitpost / Block Clip
- Rock the Block Live
- Block Post
- Financial News
Tickets are already available until the day of the event. Price of a ticket is $1,000.
Contacts for sponsorship or media partnership and other info :
Media partnership – [email protected]
Sponsorship – [email protected]
Telegram – @dutchgiant