Binance has recently launched a “Binance Affiliated Program,” where any individual or organization can connect with the promotors of the chain and earn a commission. All one needs to do is to influence people to trade on the Binance chain.
Current Statistics of Binance Coin (On September 08, at UTC 11:09):
- The trading price of Binance Coin (BNB) was at around 22.153 USD.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued at 0.00216141 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) is currently ranked at 7th position in the crypto market.
- Additionally, the total Market Cap of the altcoin was 3,545,857,913 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour volume of BNB was 198,596,926 USD.
- With a total of 155,536,713 BNB chips in circulation, the ROI in the coin was more than 9000%.
BNB to USD Price Comparison:
On August 14, 2019, Binance Coin (BNB) was trading around 28.335 USD. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the crypto has made a dip of 21.81%. Whereas, in the weekly chart, it has shown a strengthening of 2.6% from the market price of 21.648 USD on September 02. Additionally, the coin has shown a bit of bounce-back in yesterday’s trading. The coin opened at 22.14 USD and wrapped the day at 22.55 USD, with a marginal hike of 1.83%.
Binance Coin Prediction:
After the recent movement of the coin toward the green zone, the trend seems to be bullish. For now, the immediate resistance for the altcoin is at 23.15 USD and the support level is at 21.72 USD. Therefore, go through Binance Coin Price Forecast and know the upcoming year’s price updates to evaluate your interest rate.
The latest initiative of the chain is a commendable one and will surely enhance the market grip of the chain. Meanwhile, the short term is more of flattish. It is a good time for increasing the holdings in the coin for a good return in the long term.