- Binance Coin (BNB) deals at $26.69.
- The heavy fall in the price delays the recovery.
Binance Coin (BNB) price is currently disappointing for many traders. The coin started the downtrend a week ago, and it has still not recovered. The price chart is dipped in red color. Also, there seems to be no sign of improvement with the intraday movement in the price which is making the traders rethink on their investment option.
The market is also dealing with bears. Let’s have a look at the intraday price movement in the coin.
Current Statistics of Binance Coin:
The chart is taken from Trading View on 25th August 2019 at 08:13:23 UTC for BNB price analysis.
Yesterday, the BNB coin started at $26.9. The price took a steep walk from $26.9 to $26 by 3.24%. The coin kept hovering at the same level. The coin closed at $26.3 with an intraday loss of 2.20%. Today, the coin is again falling. Today BNB opened at $26.3 and is now dealing at $25.8. The loss marked on the chart is of 1.69%.
Summary of BNB to USD:
- The current trading price of the coin is at $26.16.
- The coin is at the 6th rank in the crypto market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) is marked as >9000%.
- The market cap is noted as $4,068,713,067.
- The circulating supply of the coin is at 155,536,713 BNB.
- The 24hr volume is marked as $172,634,965.
Binance Coin Price Prediction and Conclusion:
Binance Coin (BNB) is the sixth-largest coin in the cryptocurrency market. The current scenario of the coin might be disappointing, but there is a high prospect of the upsurge in the future. The upsurge could take some time to commence but would give satisfactory result.
The coin would be most suited for long term traders. The specified period is anticipated to bring huge dividends.