- Binance Coin slows down after a bullish performance
- Binance Coin may revive back in the second week of June to continue an upward trend
Binance Coin has become crypto for celebration and rejoices with its continuous uptrend in the last couple of months. Hence even a slight fall in prices upsets the investors who are used to seeing the uptrend and only wish to see the BNB coin trading upwards always. The current marker position looks good, but traders expect a bull run once again.
Binance Coin Price Statistics:
As on June 4, 2019, at 05:38:03 UTC, the following price movement was observed which brought a little disappointment to the enthusiasts who were betting on coin crossing $35 mark once again.
- The price of the coin is currently trading at $30.21 & 0.00382437 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $4,270,183,000
- The 24 h volume is recorded at $416,247,375
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 141,175,490 BNB
- The ROI stands at over >9000%
In the last 24 hours, the price of the BNB coin has shown a steep downward movement from $32 to now trading at $30. There has been a downtrend of over 11% in the last 15 days, and it seems the investors have to wait a little longer for the coin to set a record high value once again.
BNB Coin Price Prediction:
Binance Coin is always in the radar for the coin’s performance that has never disappointed the users and investors. When it reached its record high 5 days back, investors expected a continuous upward trend for the next few weeks, but BNB has fallen to $30 in the last 2 days. Nevertheless, BNB has a lot of backing, and strong market presence and the coin can reach up to $50 by the end of 2019. Two years down the line, BNB may be priced between $100 and $500.
As the price is going low, this is a good time to invest in BNB coin as per BNB price forecast.