Binance Pay recently announced a partnership with Pyypl, a FinTech company. The collaboration will allow Binance Pay users to top digital wallets via Crypto.
The platforms have also initiated a limited-time offer to provide a 5-token voucher to Binance Pay users in some countries. Keep an eye on the leading crypto exchange Binance, to get all the new updates about mergers with their exciting opportunities. Furthermore, this would help the users in getting a smooth trading experience.
Its latest integration allows users to earn a 5 BUSD token voucher. The voucher will be available after users have topped up the wallet for at least 50 dollars. The countries where the voucher is available are Libya, Algeria, Nigeria, Morocco, Cameroon, Egypt, Sudan, Tunisia, Ethiopia, and Lebanon.
Here is how users can top up the Pyypl Wallet via Binance Pay:-
- Start with logging into the Pyypl account
- Choose the Top-Up option on the home screen
- Now, select Crypto and tap on Binance as the preferred payment method
- Submit the USDT amount to be added
- Check the amount and select Top-Up
- The Binance account will now pop up
- Now, enter the Binance Pay Pin and click on Confirm
- The Pyypl app will now app, and the funds will be credited
As a multi-currency wallet, Pyypl lets users securely transact online. The platform connects smartphone owners to the monetary system. It also accepts international prepaid Mastercards without any additional paperwork. Given the extensive capabilities of Pyypl, the integration is expected to assist Binance Pay in the long run.