- BitPay has started accepting Bitcoin Cash as an alternate payment option
- Bitcoin Cash’ Roger Ver is confident on furthering the growth of the coin
Since it forked from Bitcoin in 2017, Bitcoin Cash has been in the spotlight for its flexibility, transaction speed, and secure environment features. The firm has recently partnered with BitPay to be accepted as a payment option on platforms like Avnet Partners, which increases its mainstream adoption manifold. The platform is also advanced, and consistent improvements are being done on it to remain relevant in the volatile markets of cryptocurrencies. The market position is strong, and the coin can reach 500 USD value very soon.
- Bitcoin Cash is ranked at the 4th position in the global cryptocurrencies list by the CoinMarketCap
- The ROI of Bitcoin Cash stands at -27.57%
- The circulating supply is now 17,798,875 BCH, and the maximum supply has been 21,000,000 BCH
- As on May 24, 2019, at 08:14:01 UTC, the market cap of the coin is noted at 7,185,009,317 USD
- The price is currently trading at 403.68 USD & 0.05137782 BTC
- The 24 h volume is now 2,470,138,466 USD
There has been an upward trend of over 45% in the last 30 days with the price peaking to almost 443.68 USD and dipping to 22.91 USD. The value of the BCH coin achieved the highest value of 439.38 USD in the past seven days when the lowest was noted at 340.84 USD. The market cap of the coin was noted at 4,933,172,171 USD as on April 26, 2019, at 03:34:03 UTC. The price was trading at 277.95 USD & 0.05138761 BTC. The 24 h volume was 1,120,023,182 USD.
Bitcoin Cash Price Prediction till 2022:
Bitcoin Cash recorded an all-time high of over 4,355.62 USD in December 2017. The price of the coin has been on a steady upward trend since the beginning of 2019 and has crossed the 400 USD mark in first four months, starting from 150 USD in January 2019. Based on BCH price prediction, the coin has the potential to cross the 1000 USD mark by the end of 2019 and can reach up to 5000 USD in the next three years.
Bitcoin Cash is the best choice for long-term investment with higher returns, and it is one of the most reliable and safe investments for those who don’t want to lose their capital in the fluctuations of the crypto world.