- The recently conducted poll by the developers of the coin made some positive news.
- BTG vs. USD price is currently at 30 USD.
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is performing in an adequate way in its space and in the month of May only, it has scaled by almost $15.
Bitcoin Gold Price Statistics:
- On May 30, at UTC 10:20, Bitcoin Gold is ranked at 24th place in cryptocurrency chart, with a negative ROI of 93%.
- The MCap of the crypto at the same time was 530,183,166 USD.
- Additionally, 24-hrs trading volume was 86,033,136 USD and had a total of 17,513,924 BTG coins in circulation.
- BTG vs. Bitcoin was valued at 0.00347339 BTC per chip.
Bitcoin Gold Price Comparison:
On May 05, Bitcoin Gold price was trading at USD 19.316, however, since then, today after 25-days, the altcoin is trading with a thumping gain of 55.31%. Although the overall ROI in Bitcoin Gold value is negative, yesterday was a good trading day for the crypto. As the coin opened the previous day at USD 24.63 and strengthened by USD 1.86 (7.55%), wrapping the day at USD 26.49.
Bitcoin Gold Price Prediction:
From the start of 2019, there has been a steady growth in the value of Bitcoin Gold (BTG). As you can see in the shaded part of the chart as well, for the month of April, instead of little ups and downs, the overall trend in the altcoin is stable. As per our Bitcoin Gold price prediction and speculation, the price of the coin can surpass $50 mark by the end of 2019. With new listings and tie-ups with various firms, the future of Bitcoin Gold is bright. Also, not to forget that in just 2 years of launching, BTG has scaled up in the top 50 cryptocurrencies.