- Bitcoin slumps by 4% within a day; trades below $11,500
- Bitcoin’s increasing acceptance in local stores may pump the performance
With the increasing adoption of BTC coin in mainstream markets, it is only a matter of time that it will start replacing traditional currency globally and become a preferred choice of payment. The merchants are also inclining towards making their stores BTC-compatible, and this will result in the mass adoption of the token. The current market statistics may be slow, but it will soon transition into growth.
Current Statistics of Bitcoin:
In the last one day, Bitcoin has shown a downtrend of over 4% dropping from $11,710.98 to its current value at 11,215.96 as observed on July 7, 2019, at 06:22:56 UTC. The coin, first, surged from $11,332.70 to cross $11,500 mark and reaches $11,710 but then started dropping steeply later around the midnight and reached $11,054. It has slightly come up but still trading below $11,500.
- BTC to USD is currently trading at $11,215.96
- The market cap of BTC is noted at $199,651,945,543
- The 24-hour volume has reached $19,967,299,517
- The ROI of the BTC stands at 8,202.66%
- The circulating supply of Bitcoin is noted at 17,803,500 BTC
Bitcoin Price Prediction & Conclusion:
BTC price may be expected to pick up pace towards the midweek and may reach up to $11,900 by coming Wednesday. By the end of the week, it may cross the $12,000 mark and start trading above it for longer duration. BTC may also be able to cross $15,000 by the end of the year. BTC is a good option for investment currently and will pay huge returns in the next few years.