- Bitcoin holders anticipate another bull run soon as the coin prices show marginal fall
- Bitcoin increases partnerships for mainstream usage amidst the bullish trends in May
Bitcoin has been growing at a faster rate and taking the entire market of cryptocurrencies on an upward ride. The firm has partnered with companies like CryptospaceUS to establish its presence strongly in the market as a trustworthy investment for the future. To increase the mainstream adoption of BTC coin, the firm has also partnered with companies like AT&T. The outcome of these collaborations is yet to be reflected in the price, and traders eagerly wait for the coin to cross the $10,000 mark in June. The current market data backs the speculations.
BTC Price Statistics:
Bitcoin has shown a raging trend in the last 30 days with the price of the BTC token moving between $5583 and $8889 till May 27. There has been an uptrend of over 53.48% in the overall price of the coin since the beginning of the year from $5583 to $8569.
- The price is trading at $8,569.31
- The 24 h volume has reached $21,930,507,786
- The market cap is now $151,986,169,274
- The circulating supply of the coin is 17,736,100 BTC
- The ROI now stands at 6,236.19%
Bitcoin token will again gain momentum post-June 10 as anticipated by many market analysts.
Bitcoin Price Prediction:
This is the year for Bitcoin. The price of the BTC has almost increased by 3X times since the beginning of the year and can cross the $10,000 milestone in the next few days. As per our experts and BTC prediction, BTC may further increase up to $20,000 by the end of 2019, and in the next two years, It can be priced between $50,000 and $1,000,000.
BTC currency holders should hold it tight and not think about selling the coin now as the price is going to rise further. Those who are planning a long term investment, this is the best time to do so.