- The sudden shoot in the Bitcoin (BTC) caused a sense of panic among investors.
- However, Bitcoin seems to hit $10,000 USD mark by the end of next month.
Besides the slowdown in the market last month, Bitcoin (BTC) managed to maintain a steady growth. The fear of bad return in other altcoins and the accumulation of investors in the ‘king of the crypto hill’ was the main reason for this. However, since now the market trends are bullish, investors might shift to other cryptocurrencies, resulting in a slowdown in Bitcoin (BTC).
BTC Current Statistics:
- As per tradingview.com, BTC / USD pair was trading around $8572 USD, on May 29, at UTC 07:24.
- At the same time, the market capitalisation of Bitcoin (BTC) was $151,477,000,321 USD, with an ROI of 6,214.90%.
- Additionally, last 24-Hour Volume in Bitcoin was $23,766,370,043 USD, having a total of 17,728,937 BTC chips in circulation.
- On May 04, 25-days back, the crypto was trading at $6083.3 USD, nevertheless, it strengthened by a thumping 40.9%.
BTC Past Statistics:
|All Time High||20,089.00 USD (Dec 17, 2017)|
|All Time Low||65.53 USD (Jul 05, 2013)|
|7 Day High / Low||8,907.17 USD / $7,533.20 USD|
|Yesterday’s High / Low||8,807.02 USD / $8,634.72 USD|
|Yesterday’s Open / Close||8,802.76 USD / $8,719.96 USD|
|Yesterday’s Change||-82.80 USD (-0.94%)|
|Yesterday’s Volume||24,226,919,267 USD|
BTC Price Prediction:
For now, all trends are showing a positive sign in the value of Bitcoin (BTC). As you can see in the chart that the coin is trading in the green zone for a month now and moreover had crossed the $9000 USD mark last week. However, the fear factor can’t be overseen as Bitcoin fell by almost $83 USD in an intraday trading for yesterday. Nevertheless, Bitcoin enjoys more than 55% of share in the crypto space and it has an immense growth potential from here as well. As per our speculation, Bitcoin (BTC) will set a new all-time high by the end of 2nd quarter of 2019.