Just when we thought that the price correction of Bitcoin is the result of the most influential personality, Donald Trump stating that he is not a big fan of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But taking this into consideration, it is important to note that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have now become a Global Policy issue. Global acceptance of these investment avenues will soon be in the limelight to engage more potential investors.
Possibly the largest bull signal for BTC ever. Crypto now a Presidential / Global policy issue. People everywhere will embrace a mix of sovereign and non-sovereign digital currency. https://t.co/PK79wmCddM
— Jeremy Allaire (@jerallaire) July 12, 2019
However, this can be a signal to have an active movement towards the enormous Bull Run. Yesterday’s price correction has taken a surging pace. The current statistics are an indication of the same.
BTC Current Market Statistics:
- Bitcoin is currently trading at $11,649.86 at 6:10 UTC as on 13th July.
- The Market Cap of the coin as on the date is $207,790,342,318 with the 24h volume of $21,559,117,345.
- The current Circulating Supply of the coin is 17,814,750 BTC.
- The current trading price of the coin fetches 8,506.82% Return on Investment (ROI) currently.
BTC to USD Price Comparison:
As per the 1-day chart of Bitcoin, the intraday movements of the coin highlight the surging strides. Yesterday, the coin started in the bearish zone below the baseline trading at $11,523.38. Around 4:00 UTC it fell by 3.5% to trade with a price mark of $11,111.06. Later, the coin took a surge and mounted as high as $11,781.74 breaking its major support level at $11,500. Around 20:00 UTC it took another major step and traded near its major level at $12,000 with a price mark of $11,951.37. Today, the coin started with a slumping trend and slipped by 3.3% from the latter price to $11,552.09. The coin is currently trading at $11,649.86, slightly above the said price.
- The MACD of the coin exhibits average volatility with MACD line crossing the Signal line and indicating towards having a bullish crossover.
- The RSI is slightly above 40 and manifests no extremity of being overvalued or undervalued, thereby having no overbought or oversold trends with respect to the current trading price.
- As per the Fibo retracement, the next immediate major resistance and support for the coin is at $12,000 and $11,300 respectively.
BTC Price Prediction and conclusion:
BTC has not lost its momentum and charm since its inception until now. It has rather been attracting many new people by being a strong potential investment option day by day. The time is not far when Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become the go-to option for the investors. With this, the coin is expected to trade around $15,000 to $20,000 by the end of the year. Apart from this, to know more about the Bitcoin future with its prediction chart at our BTC price prediction section.