BitDAO and Sushi MISO Join Hands to Launch BIT Token
BitDAO is among the most promising DAO platforms backed by Spartan, Pantera, Peter Thiel, Dragonfly, Bybit, and Founders Fund. Now, the DAO is collaborating with Sushi MISO to launch its new token.
The partnership will also witness the involvement of Bybit. The crypto exchange has supported BitDAO early and aims to build products that improve governance and DAO management solutions.
BitDAO’s upcoming token will allow users to vote to distribute the immense DAO-based treasury, partner with esteemed protocols, and develop a tokenized and decentralized future.
SushiSwap is a popular name in the DeFi sector, and MISO is one of its most productive projects. The standardized, one-click launchpad steers versatile projects (NFTs, utility tokens, social tokens, etc.) to the exchange in the most efficient manner. As a result, MISO-backed projects can trade on SushiSwap with its most esteemed product support.
SushiSwap DAO will become the first DeFi-based DAO to collaborate with BitDAO and support treasury management, roadmap, and governance. Here is an overview of the auction details that will take place on MISO:
Starting Time: 16th August, 13:00 UTC
180 million BUR tokens placed via ETH
- The starting price will be 0.0006325 Ethereum
- The reserve price will be 0.0003795 Ethereum
20 million tokens placed via SUSHI
- The starting price will be 0.2000 SUSHI
- The reserve price will be 0.1200 SUSHI
Closing Time: 30th August 13:00 UTC
BIT token address: 0x1A4b46696b2bB4794Eb3D4c26f1c55F9170fa4C5
Airdrop Bonus: Early bidders can earn up to a 40% bonus
What is the Airdrop Bonus?
Users will receive a bonus in BIT-ETH SLP form based on the final price
The SLP will stay staked for 90 days before the airdrop
Here is an overview of airdrop rewards for early participants:
- The first 10% of the commitments receive 40%
- The following 10% of the commitments receive 35.6%
- The subsequent 10% of the commitments receive 31.1%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 26.7%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 22.2%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 17.8%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 13.3%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 8.9%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 4.5%
- The next 10% of the commitments receive 0.0%
The average will stay around 20% for early participants.
Dutch auctions commence with a higher Starting Price before falling to a lower Reserve Price. Users can place bids at any point to reserve allocation, allowing everyone to get the same Final Price.