Headquartered in Hong Kong, the globally reputed cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex has announced the news about the highly anticipated launch of the latest segment of its Bitfinex mobile app. The new upgradation is branded as Version 3.30.0 and has been optimized in a manner that caters to the requirements of the investors in a simplified and smooth way.
The significant news about the upgradation and development of the new Bitfinex mobile app was circulated in the exchange community through a Twitter post on the official Bitfinex handle.
The Bitfinex mobile app provides a complete trading experience on your handheld device.
💳 Credit and debit cards can offer an accessible and user-friendly means of funding your account.
Find out more at ⬇️https://t.co/PhqqigSOSE
— Bitfinex (@bitfinex) March 12, 2020
According to the official post, the update will allow the users of the mobile app to indulge in the deposition of funds through credit and debit cards. This will ease out the burden on the users in a big way and is likely to boost the market value of the Bitfinex exchange. The version is available for access to both iOS and Android users. Check bitfinex exchange review for more updates on it.
The Lucrative Features of Version 3.30.0 mobile app:
- Allowed deposition of funds through credit and debit cards via Mercuryo or OWNR wallet on mobile phones.
- The charts shall now display the open-high-low-close and volume figures for enhanced user experience.
- Inclusion of summary specifications and collateral figures for derivatives pairs.
- Display of wallet balances in precise values.
- The volume value within the Funding Tab’s ticker is now displayed in USD.
- Simplified and composed layout of the Tickers lists in the Derivatives tab.
- Tether Gold’s ticker is correctly shown in the Derivatives section.
- Fixed show/hide button for the Liquidations panel within Trading and derivatives tabs.
- The problem of color inconsistency in the change direction and value of the trading volume had been solved.
- Yearly rates shall be displayed in the Full Book of each trading pair in the Funding tab.