Bytecoin Price Analysis: Bytecoin (BCN) Trends Are Bullish; The Coin Is Moving Slowly With A Stable Pace
Recently, Bytecoin foundation has announced a tech rundown. Additionally, the Amethyst v3.4.5 has been released. The release is quite essential for the mining pools. On top of that, the foundation has assured to continue working on the desktop QML-based client. As of now, the cross-platform skeleton is working smoothly. The organization has deployed the servers for the Bytecoin Gateways project including application servers, daemons for both Bytecoin and Ethereum and database servers for integration testing purposes.
Bytecoin Price Current Statistics:
- On June 23, at UTC 09:30, Bytecoin price was trading at $0.00106790.
- Again, BCN was valued at 0.00000010 BTC per chip.
- On top of that, the 24-hrs trading volume of the altcoin was 82,306 USD.
- With an ROI of 1,499.74%, the market ranking of Bytecoin is 47th.
- At the same time, the MCap of the crypto was 192,278,014 USD.
- Additionally, at the time of writing, the total circulating supply of the coin was 184,066,828,814 BCN.
Bytecoin Price Comparison:
On May 30, 25-days back, Bytecoin (BCN) was trading around 0.000936 USD. However, today, the altcoin has strengthened by a substantial amount of 14.09%. Again, in the weekly charts, the digital coin has gone up by 2.12% from the trading price of 0.0010421 USD on June 17.
Bytecoin Price Prediction:
As of now, Bytecoin (BCN) is trading in the green zone and the coin seems to be growing. According to our prediction, the altcoin may trade around 0.01 USD by the end of the year.
The latest Amethyst update is creating a lot of buzz and Bytecoin (BCN) is moving toward the positive end of the trading chart. The long and medium term perspective of the coin is bullish. However, the short term seems to be a bit of an unpredictable one and should be avoided.