The Cardano (ADA) Foundation has announced to sponsor any distinguished speaker for participating in the upcoming Unchain Convention in Berlin. The convention will take place tomorrow, i.e., on 13th June, where speakers and participants will shed lights on topics related to crypto chains like privacy, best practices, and the future of the ecosystem.
ADA Current Statistics:
- On June 13, at UTC 11:50, the trading price of Cardano (ADA) is 0.09227 USD.
- At the same time, ADA price (BTC) Bitcoin is trading around 0.00001142 BTC per chip.
- With an ROI of 326.97%, Cardano (ADA) again came back to the 11th place in the cryptocurrency rankings.
- Along with that, the Market Capitalisation of the altcoin is 2,399,782,301 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin is 238,085,713 USD.
- The total Cardano chips circulating in the market were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
Over a period of 25-days, Cardano (ADA) has seen a growth of 16.79%. As the coin was trading at 0.079004 USD on May 18. In a similar way, in weekly charts, the altcoin has shown a strengthening of 9.45%, from the trading price of 0.084303 USD on June 06. Similarly, in an intraday trading on the previous day, the coin has made a swing of 0.008526 USD (9.69%). The coin opened yesterday at 0.087998 USD and wrapped the intraday trading at 0.096525 USD.
Cardano Price Prediction:
As per our speculation, Cardano (ADA) altcoin might trade around $0.1 to $0.3 by the end of the year.
Amidst the perks of bullish market trend, Cardano (ADA) is one of the highest rewarding cryptocurrencies. Although the coin has fallen down by a position in the crypto market, it will soon regain its position amongst the top 10 cryptocurrencies.