Charles Hoskinson, the founder of Cardano, has recently given a talk at Tokyo Fintech Meetup. In his keynote speech, he talked about Cardano’s Smart Contracts, formal methods, sidechains, and decentralization. The move can be seen as a way forward for the blockchain to penetrate into new spaces.
ADA Current Statistics (on June 10, at UTC 11:16)
- The price of Cardano (ADA) was trading around 0.083014 USD.
- At the same time, Cardano (ADA) vs. Bitcoin was trading around 0.0000107 BTC per chip.
- With an ROI of 284.53%, Cardano (ADA) is at 11th place in the cryptocurrency rankings.
- Along with that, the market capitalization of the altcoin was 2,161,249,445 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 120,985,800 USD.
- The total Cardano chips in circulation in the market, at the above mentioned time, were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
ADA Coin Comparison:
Let’s have a look at the price variation of Cardano over a period of 25-days. On May 17, the altcoin was trading at 0.083158 USD. From there, the crypto showed a slight breakdown, and today, and it is trading with a dip of 0.17%. Similarly, in weekly charts, the altcoin saw a small amount of growth that accumulates to 0.17%. On June 04, 7-days back, the coin was trading at 0.083014 USD. Yesterday was relatively a good trading day for Cardano, where the coin opened the day at 0.079430 USD and with a hike of 0.006107 USD (7.69%), it closed the intraday trading at 0.085537 USD.
Cardano Price Prediction:
As per our speculation, the market will remain flat and stable for now. Additionally, we would like to stick to our earlier prediction of Cardano (ADA) trading around $0.1 to $0.3 by the end of the year.
Not to forget that the IOHK foundation, the organization backing Cardano (ADA) is constantly working for the mainstreaming of the blockchain. After the correction in the market, the short-term trading that seemed to be bearish is now showing some growth potential.