The Cardano Team has hosted a meetup in Washington. The meetup was hosted by ADA’s Ambassador Umed. The organization further cautioned users regarding the news of fake partnership or collaboration of Cardano with other wallets. It stated to avoid using/accessing third party wallets & apps claiming to support staking or giving high % rewards for your (ADA) assets.
ADA Current Statistics:
- On June 25, at UTC 11:54, Cardano (ADA) is trading around 0.09585 USD.
- At the same time, the ADA price (BTC) was around 0.00000872 BTC per chip.
- Ranked at 11th place in the cryptocurrency market, the market capitalization of the altcoin was 2,480,769,534 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 136,843,062 USD.
- With a return on investment of 341.38%, the total Cardano chips circulating in the market were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
Cardano Coin Comparison:
On June 01, Cardano (ADA) was trading around 0.08952 USD. However, today, after 25-days, the digital coin has climbed up in the trading duration by a substantial margin of 6.70%. Similarly, in weekly trading, Cardano (ADA) has seen a strengthening of 6.70% from the stable market price of 0.08952002 USD on June 19.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano (ADA) is moving toward the short term prediction of 0.1 USD with a steady pace. The coin is trading in the green zone, and as per our prediction, Cardano may trade around $0.3 to $0.5 by the end of the year.
The Cardano Foundation is able to produce enough positive news around the coin, maintaining its market strength. The coin enjoys a strongly basic, and dedicated community support. One should expect returns from the altcoin in the long term, though, the short term is bullish as well.