Cardano Price Analysis: Cardano (ADA) Grows 6% to Trade at $0.062 Within a Day
- Cardano price records 6% growth after a slow day
- ADA coin may cross up to $0.100 in the first week of next month
Cardano has been maintaining a stable pace since the beginning of the month. The crypto has managed to rise up to $0.062 but may take another week to move ahead up to $0.065. The current market performance also points towards a higher growth trend in the coming weeks. The investors and traders must wait for the ADA coin to move up to $0.090 before taking any actions.
Current Statistics of Cardano:
On the last day, Cardano coin has grown 6% from $0.058 to its current value at $0.062 as on July 27, 2019, at 03:07:44 UTC. ADA has maintained a similar pattern throughout the week and may continue the same in the coming week as well.
- The current trading price of Cardano coin is noted to be $0.062 and 0.00000617 BTC
- The market cap of the Cardano coin stands at $1,618,983,510
- 24-hour volume has reached $60,672,179
- ROI of the coin stands at 187.88%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 25,927,070,538 ADA
Yesterday, the highest recorded ADA price was $0.062 and currently, it is trading at the same trading mark. Although, the Cardano coin may close the day on a better note by rising above $0.063.
Cardano Price Prediction:
ADA coin has shown exponential growth since yesterday and may grow over the weekend to cross a $0.065 mark as well. In the last 7 days, the highest recorded value of Cardano was $0.065 and in the coming week, ADA coin may reach up to $0.070 again. The coin may rise up to $0.090 in the next 2 weeks and is expected to trade above $0.100 permanently from next month-end onwards.
This is a good time to invest in this crypto for long term gains. For those looking for short term profits, hold on to it till the Cardano price crosses $0.080 target.