Cardano (ADA) Price Analysis: Cardano Maintains An Upper Hand In The Crypto Market With New Alliances
- With Polymath partnership, Charles Hoskinson secures a firm position in the crypto world
- Cardano has been making bigger moves to bring global partners onboard
Cardano is an open source decentralised cryptocurrency based on a strong scientific philosophy. The platform has been increasing its demand & usage by partnering with global players, including Leger Nano S, which now supports ADA token. The team of professionals is continuously working tirelessly to trigger mass adoption of the ADA token. This research-based cryptocurrency has been defying all odds to maintain a firm market position since its inception, and the current data looks extremely promising.
- According to the CoinMarketCap, Cardano has been ranked at the 10th position in the global cryptocurrencies list
- The market cap of the coin is noted at $1,945,211,901 as on May 23, 2019, at 13:44:02 UTC
- The price is now trading at $0.075 USD & 0.00000989 BTC
- The 24 h volume has been $140,372,685 USD
- The ROI of the coin is 245.99%
- The circulating supply is noted at 25,927,070,538 ADA, and total supply is now 31,112,483,745 ADA
Cardano coin has shown an upward trend of over 7% in the past one month with the price of the coin peaking as high as $0.100 & dipping to over $0.059. In the past 7 days, the price of the coin peaked to $0.093 and dipped to $0.074. As on April 28, 2019, at 09:34:03 UTC, the market cap of ADA token was $1,815,428,088. The price of the coin was trading at $0.070 & 0.00001327 BTC. The 24 h volume was $49,336,804.
Cardano Price Prediction till 2022
Cardano coin has shown a steady upward trend since the beginning of the year 2019, but the value of the coin has been fallen slightly in the last few days from $0.009 to $0.007. The all-time high value of the coin was $1.33 recorded last year, and Cardano has the potential to cross this mark in 2019. With the latest partnership announcements, Cardano can cross the $1 mark by the end of 2019 and can reach as high as $50 by the end of 2022.
Bulk investment in Cardano’s ADA token is highly beneficial for the long run as the coin is sustainable and will yield huge dividends in the future. The price is going to shoot up once again, and hence the investment is the most favorable now.