Cardano (ADA) got listed on the Crypto.com App. Now one can buy and sell Cardano at true cost with bank transfer and credit card as well. The date of Israel meet is fixed, it’s on Monday, June 24, at AYEKA. In the meet, Charles Hoskinson, the developer of Cardano, will be delivering a keynote speech and discussing the smart contract driven economy.
Cardano Current Statistics:
- On June 17, at UTC 11:52, ADA vs. USD was trading at 0.093083 USD.
- Again, ADA vs. Bitcoin was trading around 0.00001001 BTC.
- The Market Cap of the Cardano coin was 2,404,400,355 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume of the ADA was 156,452,657 USD.
- With an ROI of 327.80%, The total Cardano chips circulating in the market were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
25-days back, May 20, Cardano (ADA) was trading at 0.081124 USD. But today it made a bounce back 14.74%. In weekly charts as well, Cardano Chart has strengthened by 12.24%, from the trading price of 0.092969 USD on June 10.
Cardano Price Prediction:
As per our prediction, Cardano (ADA) will surpass the $0.1 mark in this bull run in the next few days.
The IOHK foundation is doing a good job of maintaining a positive environment around the ADA. Additionally, the new listings of Cardano on new wallets and crypto exchanges are also helping in enhancing the market grip of the altcoin. For now, the trends of Cardano look bullish in the long as well as short term, and one should expect a good return on investing in the digital currency.