In the recent Fintech Meetup at Tokyo, the founder of Cardano (ADA), Charles Hoskinson, explained the future roadmap for the digital coin. In the meet, various Fintech leaders called for the promotion of a cashless society. They explained that the cashless economy would help in enhancing security and stability.
- As on June 12, at UTC 11:38, Cardano vs. USD was trading around 0.093816 USD.
- At the same time, Cardano (ADA) vs. Bitcoin was trading around 0.00001172 BTC per chip.
- Along with that, the MCap of the altcoin was 2,427,652,318 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 213,012,696 USD.
- The total Cardano chips in circulation in the market, at the above mentioned time, were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
ADA Coin Comparison:
Let’s compare the price variation of Cardano over a period of 25-days. On May 18, the digital coin was trading at 0.078906 USD. However, today, it is trading with a hike of 18.89%. Similarly, in weekly charts, the altcoin has shown a bounce back of 13.55%, from the trading price of 0.082447 USD on June 05. Similarly, yesterday was also a good trading day for Cardano, where the coin opened the previous day at 0.085595 USD and, with a hike of 0.002369 USD (2.77%), it closed the intraday trading at 0.087965 USD.
Cardano Price Prediction:
The market has shown some strength since this week, and that bull run also reflected in Cardano (ADA). As per our speculation, the altcoin might trade around $0.1 to $0.3 by the end of the year.
At the meet in Tokyo, IOHK foundation put forward an open conversation about the future of money, including how to comply with different laws and regulatory changes in different countries. As the world of tomorrow will be a global village, and we need a common currency or a parameter of exchange, and IOHK has started taking steps toward it. With ideas like these, one can imagine the vision of Cardano (ADA).