Cardano Price Analysis: Cardano (ADA) May Rise Up To $0.100 By End Of This Week
- Cardano picks up the pace to trade above $0.080 and rising upwards
- ADA coin may close the week on a high note trading at $0.100
Cardano (ADA) has finally picked up little pace after moving slowly for a week and now trading above $0.080. The coin has already surpassed its yesterday’s high and may cross $0.090 in the next 2 days. The week may end on a better note as also depicted in the current market performance of the coin showing rising trends.
Cardano Price Comparison:
As on July 8, 2019, at 09:54:32 UTC, ADA coin is noted to be trading at $0.082 and rising upwards. The coin has recorded a downtrend of over 1.2% in the last 5 days dipping from $0.083 to its current value. The coin kept dropping in the initial 2 days and dipped as low as $0.075 as on July 7 post which it started rising to reach $0.080 and now $0.082.
Current Statistics of ADA:
- The price of ADA coin is noted at $0.082 and 0.00000696 BTC
- The Market Cap of the coin is now $2,129,804,159
- The 24-hour volume stands at $116,447,326
- The ROI of the coin is now 278.86%
- The circulating supply has reached 25,927,070,538 ADA
The price of Cardano coin has already moved past its yesterday’s high value of $0.080 and may close today on a better note. The lowest value recorded yesterday was $0.076, and the coin has made good progress today.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano to USD may move up to $0.100 in the next few days and may also cross its 90-day high value of $0.106 in the upcoming weeks. The coin may grow rapidly from now onwards as the partnerships and alliances have done in the first half of the year start bearing fruits. Cardano price may also reach up to $0.3 by the year-end.
This is a good time for bulk investments in ADA coin as the long-term returns are assured and good.