- Cardano may rise up to $0.060 by the end of the day
- ADA may cross $0.065 mark in the next few weeks
This has been a slow week for most of the cryptos and ADA token is no different. Although the highest recorded value of Cardano to USD in the last 30 days was $0.091 it has moved below $0.080 for the most part of the month and the current market statistics also show that this may continue for a little longer in the coming weeks of the next month.
Cardano Current Statistics:
In the last 1 day, ADA has moved downwards from $0.060 to $0.058 recording a dip of over 3%. The coin started the day trading at $0.060 and moved as low as $0.056 before gaining some momentum again to move up to $0.060. It has come down slightly since then but may close the day on a better note.
- The price of ADA token is noted to be $0.058 and 0.00000614 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $1,529,583,021
- The 24 h volume of the coin is now $31,235,615
- The ROI of the coin stands at 172.37%
- The circulating supply of the token has reached 25,927,070,538 ADA
ADA token closed trading yesterday at $0.059 and the highest recorded value of the token was $0.060. ADA token may rise up to $0.062 by the end of this month.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano coin may rise up to $0.085 again and may cross its 90-days high value of $0.106 in the next few months. The firm is exploring options to implement technology upgrades and the success in that may lead to greater adoption of the ADA token in the main market space. The coin may start trading between $0.3 and $0.5 by the end of the year.
It is a good time to invest in ADA token and secure higher profits in the long run with much security.