- Cardano slumps from $0.078 yesterday to $0.065 today
- Cardano may close the day trading around $0.070
Cardano has been having the slowest day in the week with the price of the coin dropping to a new low of $0.065 in the last few days. The current market performance of the coin also does not bring any respite to the traders, and it may take a while for ADA to come out of these slow trends and rise back again.
Cardano Price Statistics:
Yesterday, Cardano started trading at $0.078 and started dipping from there on and reached as low as $0.071 at the onset of today. The coin then further dropped steeply to hit $0.062 showing over 12% slump but then started recovering and currently trading at $0.065 as on July 11, 2019, at 10:03:46 UTC.
- The current trading price of ADA is $0.065 and 0.00000567 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is now $1,695,888,626
- The 24 h volume of the coin is $128,247,965
- The ROI of the coin is noted at 202.75%
- The circulating supply of the coin is now 25,927,070,538 ADA
Within a day, ADA has recorded a downtrend of over 16% drop from $0.078 to its current value. The coin closed yesterday at $0.071 and may close today also around the same value.
Cardano Price Prediction:
ADA may continue to move slowly for yet another day but may start gaining some upward movement around the weekend. It may start trading above $0.082 from next week onwards. The coin may reach up to $0.085 by the end of the month and around $0.3 to $0.5 by the end of the year.
This is a good time to invest in ADA token in bulk and save for the times when the coin value surges again.