- Cardano may take another few weeks to recover from the continuous dropping trends
- ADA price may slump up to $0.050 in the next few days
Cardano has been dipping since last few days, and yesterday around late-night, ADA coin reached as low as $0.052. It may further go down and hit $0.050 in this week. The coin may surge back again after some time and start trading at $0.060 again, but for now, it’s better to sit tight and wait for that to happen. The current market performance of the coin is decent.
ADA to USD Price Comparison:
As on August 7, 2019, at 01:46:27 UTC, Cardano is trading at $0.053501 and moving downwards. The coin has recorded a downtrend of 5% since yesterday dipping from $0.05597 to its current value, but it may rise back again over the weekend.
- Cardano price is noted to be $0.053501 and 0.00000465 BTC
- The Market Cap is now $1,382,378,920
- The 24-hour volume of the ADA coin is $46,720,914
- ROI of the coin stands at 146.34%
- Circulating Supply has been 25,927,070,538 ADA
ADA has been moving slowly, but the coin can maintain some pace here and there.
Cardano Price Prediction:
It is a good time to start planning long-term investments in the ADA coin. The prices are low and appropriate for long term investments. Cardano price may rise up to $0.065 in the next few weeks and may close the month on a higher note trading at $0.080 again.
ADA may not seem to be lucrative crypto right now, but it may rise very soon and may prove to highly profitable in the next couple of months as well as years.