- Cardano’s continuous downtrends may get over by the next month
- Cardano coin may rise to $0.090 by the end of this month
The month of June has been a slow one for most of the cryptos, including ADA which has reported more downtrends than surges. The firm’s new partnerships, events, and collaborations with industry leaders seem to be proving ineffective in bringing ADA back to life. It may continue like this for a while before the current market trends start showing any kind of improvements.
Cardano Current Statistics:
In the last day, Cardano has slipped by 5% from $0.058 to its current value at $0.055 as on July 24, 2019, at 07:15:00 UTC. The coin started the day on a low note at $0.053 and has shown some recovery signs since then, but it may start dipping soon again to reach as low as $0.050.
- The current trading price of the token is noted to be $0.055 and 0.00000568 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is $1,432,401,145
- The 24h volume is $60,471,508
- The ROI of the coin stands at 154%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 25,927,070,538 ADA
Cardano to USD’s lowest recorded value was $0.055 yesterday and it may even trade below it today. But, the coin may gain some pace towards the weekend and start trading above $0.065.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano is futuristic crypto and has shown strong signs of growth time & again. After a slow month, it is expected to return back to rising trends and may grow as high as $0.090 by the end of the first week of August. The coin may cross $0.100 by the end of next month and start finding the better grip to hold on to it for longer and trade above this value constantly. The coin may end the year trading between $0.3 and $0.5.
This is a good time to plan heavy investments in ADA and save for future benefits.