- Cardano records 4% drop from $0.071 to $0.068
- Cardano may close the day trading between $0.065 and $0.071
There is still no sign of growth by the ADA token which has been moving downwards since past 5 days. The coin recorded 30-days low-value yesterday by trading at $0.063 and has been able to recover only marginally since then. The current market trends may continue over the weekend as well and fresh movement may get recorded from next week onwards.
Cardano Price Statistics:
ADA token is currently trading at $0.068 as on July 12, 2019 at 08:40:40 UTC and the coin has recorded a downtrend of over 4% within a day dropping from $0.071 to its current value. The coin slumped steeply yesterday from $0.071 to as low as $0.063 and traded sideways almost throughout the day.
- The current trading price of ADA token is noted at $0.068 and 0.00000587 BTC
- The market cap of the coin has reached $1,778,482,754
- The 24 h volume has been noted at $112,831,942
- The ROI of the coin stands at 216.34%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 25,927,070,538 ADA
ADA token started the day at $0.064 and has surged a little since then. The highest recorded value of the coin was $0.072 yesterday and it may reach up to $0.071 today as well.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano may rise up to $0.080 by the end of this month and start remaining this value afloat from then onwards. The coin may jump up suddenly in the next week and reach as high as $0.095. Two months down the line, it may surge up to $0.106 again. Cardano is expected to trade around $0.3 to $0.5 by the end of the year.
This is the perfect time to invest in ADA token and get benefitted in the long run. The short-term profits may not be that much in the case of Cardano.