The strength of Cardano (ADA) is its development team and their ability to follow the previously announced roadmap. Partnering with various brands and enhancing the usability of crypto coin is another factor where Cardano stands out. Be it the introduction of new Paper Wallet or partnering with Metaps, Cardano has, time and again, been able to maintain positive market sentiments.
ADA Coin Current Statistics (On June 05, at UTC 11:01):
- Cardano price is currently trading at $0.084109.
- At the same time, the ADA price (BTC) is valued at 0.00001077 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) is currently ranked at 12th position in the cryptocurrency market.
- The Market Capitalisation of ADA is $2,193,001,220.
- Along with that, the 24-hour trading volume is 160,085,699 USD.
- The Circulating Supply of the coin is 25,927,070,538 ADA, with an ROI of 290.18%.
ADA Coin Comparison:
As on May 11, 25-days back, Cardano (ADA) was trading at 0.074 USD. However, today, the ADA coin is trading with a hike of 13.66%. As per the chart, in a week’s duration, the value of the altcoin has gone down by almost 4%, as it was trading around $0.08766 on May 29. Although the weekly chart shows a marginal decline, the Cardano coin has bounced back in the bullish zone today.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano (ADA) is inherently strong crypto and has maintained its stability over time. Not only that, it has shown steady growth. Right now, the market is going through a correction, and many of the cryptos are moving toward the positive side. As per our speculation, the ADA coin is expected to trade around $0.3 by the end of the year.
Looking at the current trends, avoiding trading in the small term. With that said, investors should go in the market with a long term investment plan. One important thing is that Cardano (ADA) is only going to strengthen from here.