Cardano (ADA) Foundation is recently invited in Tokyo, Japan for discussing the future aspect of blockchain technology. The foundation is strongly working toward extending the market reach of ADA.
ADA Coin Current Statistics:
- As on June 10, at UTC 07:15, Cardano (ADA) price was at $0.081734.
- At the same time, ADA vs. Bitcoin was trading around 0.00001064 BTC per chip.
- Cardano (ADA) is currently at 11th place in the cryptocurrency chart.
- Along with that, the Market Cap of the ADA coin was $2,130,815,392.
- The 24-hour trading volume was 132,901,707 USD.
- Having a Return on Investment of 279.12%, the total Cardano chips in circulation were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
ADA Price Comparison:
As a standard procedure, let’s compare the price variation of Cardano throughout 25-days. On May 16, Cardano (ADA) was trading at 0.085163 USD. However, it showed a marginal decline from there, and today, Cardano (ADA) is trading with a jump of 4.03%. Also, in weekly charts, ADA coin fell by 5.76% from the trading price of 0.087 USD on June 03. Yesterday was a bad day for Cardano as well. As the coin saw a dip of $0.004735 (5.62%) from the opening price of $0.084205 for the other day and wrapping it up at $0.079470.
ADA Price Prediction:
Although the coin is gaining a bit of momentum, crypto space is going through a rough patch. Now is not a great time to go in for trading, especially for a short period. As of now, the market is slowing down, but Cardano (ADA) is expected to hit the $0.1 to $0.3 by the end of the year.
Cardano (ADA) is, at present, surrounded by a lot of positive news. The trading volume is also going up, but marginally. Once correction occurs in the market, Cardano will give a good return.