The Cardano Foundation will be attending and speaking at the Crypto Valley Conference in Zug, Switzerland. The event will be attended by global industry leaders, and they will be sharing their views about technology, economy & finance, and legal & regulation.
Current Statistics of Cardano:
- On June 21, at 08:21 UTC, ADA vs. USD was trading around 0.089345 USD.
- At the same time, ADA vs. BTC was trading around 0.00000913 BTC.
- The Market Cap of the Cardano was 2,315,909,919 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume was 161,258,501 USD.
- With an ROI of 312.05%, the total coins circulating in the market were 25,927,070,538 ADA.
ADA Price Comparison:
On May 28, Cardano was trading around 0.092896 USD. However today, after 25-days, the altcoin dropped by a small margin of 3.5%. Similarly, in weekly charts, Cardano has seen a slight downfall of 1.57% from the market price of 0.089745 USD on June 14.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Cardano is moving smoothly with few ups and downs. However, it requires an amount of momentum to surpass the near-term milestone of $0.1.
Today’s trend follows the same last week pattern, where the coin had shown a little bit of strengthening in the later part of the day. There is a slight slowdown in the trading volume of the altcoin. However, the positive news around ADA is helping it in maintaining a stable market grip.