Recently, the Cardano Foundation announced Shelley testing program, the first step in the rollout of the Shelley testnet. After the update, community members will be able to view and select from a balanced and detailed interface of available stake pools. And several additional services will be made available within Daedalus wallet. Cardano Foundation further assured to help and support responsible stake pool operators in their wider marketing activities.
Current Statistics from Cardano Price Chart:
- On June 23, at 06:53 UTC, Cardano (ADA) is trading around 0.097964 USD.
- At the same time, ADA price (BTC) is around 0.00000907 BTC per chip.
- Ranked at 11th place in cryptocurrency chart, the market capitalization of the altcoin was 2,527,262,247 USD.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin was 270,676,682 USD.
- With an ROI of 349.66%, the total Cardano chips circulating in the market are 25,927,070,538 ADA.
Cardano Coin Price Comparison:
On May 30, Cardano (ADA) was trading around 0.085108 USD. However today, after 25-days, the altcoin strengthened by 15.1%. Similarly, in weekly trading, Cardano has seen a hike of 4.56% from the market price of 0.093485 USD on June 17.
Cardano Price Prediction:
Again, Cardano (ADA) is trading with a substantial hike and seems to surpass the short term milestone of $0.1. As per our prediction, and may trade around 0.3 USD to 0.5 USD by the end of the year, it continues to trend upwards.
Unlike the last week’s pattern, Cardano has shown a stable growth on weekends and today, at the time of writing, the altcoin is moving toward the upper side of the trading chart. Although there was a bit of slowing down on Friday, everything seems fine as of now. We would recommend extending the investment in the altcoin.