After the 1.5 Shelly update, Cardano saw some good trading volume. The community is active, and developers of the coin have a good reputation when it comes to engagement with the users.
ADA Coin Current Statistics:
- Cardano vs USD price is at 0.09255 USD, On June 03, at UTC 08:36.
- Against Bitcoin, Cardano (ADA) was valued at 0.00001094 BTC per chip.
- The ROI of ADA, at the above mentioned time, was 330.15%, with a total Market Capitalization of 2,417,577,095 USD.
- In cryptocurrency rankings, Cardano (ADA) is ranked 12th at present.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the altcoin is 215,543,664 USD.
- Along with that, the circulating supply of the coin is 25,927,070,538 ADA.
ADA Coin Comparison:
As a standardized procedure, let’s look at the variation in the price of Cardano (ADA) over a period of 25 days. On May 09, the altcoin was trading around 0.06105797 USD. However, today the coin is trading with a hike of 50.57%.
Cardano Price Prediction:
The chart clearly predicts the action in the coin. Throughout April and May, when most of the altcoins were trading in the red zone, Cardano had maintained its grip. Although its value had declined, it stayed in the upper spectrum of the chart. As the market is now bullish, Cardano coin is expected to go up to the level of 0.1 USD, if any breakdown doesn’t occur.
Not to forget that the price of Cardano has either stayed stable or declined only by a slight margin in the last 2 months. Nevertheless, there a marginal correction in the last few days in Cardano, long term prediction is bullish, and investors should expect a good return from the crypto in the long run.