- Chainlink to be deployed by Morpheus Labs on its BPaaS platform
- Chainlink may record bullish trends in the next few days
This is a good time to target Chainlink (LINK) token for long term investments. The firm is taking huge steps to invest in the development of this coin and the platform and it has been used by many companies to power their platforms. The current market performance of the coin may improve in the coming weeks.
— Chainlink – Official Channel (@chainlink) August 14, 2019
Chainlink Current Statistics:
As on August 15, 2019, at 09:41:23 UTC, Chainlink is found to be trading at $2.25 and has recorded a downtrend of over 1.7% in the last 5 days dipping from $2.29 to its current value. The coin started trading at $2.29 around August 11 but surged up to $2.58 yesterday. It has then fallen drastically to fall to $2.25 now.
- The price of the coin is noted to be $2.25 and 0.00022771 BTC
- The market cap of the coin stands at $786,659,023
- The 24 h volume of the coin is now $86,027,266
- The ROI of the coin is now 1,337.41%
- The circulating supply of the coin is 350,000,000 LINK
The lowest recorded value of LINK yesterday was $2.21, and it has surged up to $2.25 now. The coin may cross $2.50 target soon.
Chainlink Price Prediction:
Chainlink may cross up to $4 by the end of the year. The coin may not have moved much since the beginning of 2019 and is trading around $2.80 mark only, but it may show some growth as the year approaches the end. LINK may also cross $3 target in the next few months and may start trading above it. According to LINK Prediction, it may take a few months in the next year for the coin to cross the $4.5 mark.
The investment in the LINK token now may yield good returns in the future.