Chainlink recently announced for a new Oracle Node where users can add real-time Ethereum data to Chainlink oracles. The feature will make accessing on-chain information easier and more flexible for smart contract developers.
Current Statistics of Chainlink:
- On August 21, at UTC 05:43, Chainlink (LINK) was trading around $2.3026.
- Against Bitcoin, the crypto was valued around 0.0002262 BTC per chip.
- At present, the market rank of Chainlink (LINK) is 16th in the cryptocurrency chart.
- Additionally, the market capitalization of the altcoin was around 818,339,546 USD.
- At the same time, the 24-hour trading volume in the coin was 74,462,264 USD.
- With a return on investment of 1,394.06%, a total of 350,000,000 LINK chips were circulating in the market at the time of writing.
LINK to USD Price Comparison:
On July 28, Chainlink (LINK) was trading around 2.256465 USD. Nevertheless, today after 25-days, the altcoin has shown a bit of strengthening of 2.04%. In the weekly trading as well, the crypto has made a slide toward the positive side of the chart by a slight margin of 0.58% from the trading value of 2.2889 USD on August 15. However, in the intraday trading on yesterday, the digital coin has gone down by a slight margin, where it opened at 2.50 USD, and with a decline of 4.89%, it finally wrapped the day at 2.38 USD.
LINK Price Prediction:
In the weekly and medium-term trading, Chainlink has shown some strengthening. However, the coin has declined a bit in yesterday’s trading. As per our Chainlink LINK Price Prediction, the crypto might trade around $4 in the long term. At present, the immediate resistance for the coin is at 2.32USD, and the support level is at 2.28 USD.
The future of Chainlink is a bright one, especially after the recent partnership. The eth.events enables you to search, process, and analyze real-time blockchain data using ElasticSearch & SQL. For smart contract management, the feature will be utterly helpful. As far as trends in crypto are concerned, the short term looks bearish; however, the long and the medium terms are bullish.