India is going to celebrate its Blockchain movement as an extraordinary summit. ‘Blockchain 2.0 Summit’ will be taking place in the country’s tech hub Bangalore. The event will chiefly discuss how the emerging technology of blockchain is impacting lives. It is scheduled on 1st February at Vivanta by Taj, MG Road, Bangalore.
Advantages of the Summit :
A full day conference will be talking about the transformation that has been initiated in various industries because of blockchain technology. Along with a host of networking opportunities, it holds inspirational and thought-provoking keynotes. The summit also features panel discussions, tech talks, workshops and real-life applications. The conference will feature 20 industry speakers, a panel discussion with one track.
Additionally, the conference will elaborate on Blockchain’s participation in building smarter ways to manage any transactional process across industries with the least hurdles. Also, it will talk about the way blockchain technology is contributing to faster, safer & more efficient enablement of businesses than ever before.
- Disrupting The Disruptors – Where does blockchain go from here?
- Blockchain for Enterprise- How Companies are Using Blockchain Today
- Understand Blockchain HyperLedger Fabric for Enterprises
- How to Create Scalable Blockchains for Financial Services
- Leveraging Blockchain to Improve Healthcare Outcomes
- How Blockchain Could be a Game changer For BFSI
- How to build dApps with Blockstack
- Emerging Frontiers of Blockchain Security – Zero-Knowledge Proofs, Ring Signatures and Privacy-Preserving Contracts
- Securing IoT with Blockchain and AI
Expert Speakers :
The event includes global blockchain gurus and technology players like :
- Mohan Satyaranjan – Technical Mentor, nVipani Labs
- Araf Karsh Hamid – Co-Founder & CTO MetaMagic Global Inc.
- Ashish Bhatia – Senior Director and Global Head, HARMAN International
- Vikram Venkateswara – Founder and Editor, Healthcare India
- Girish Nuli – CEO, CoreBlockchain
- Vartul Mittal – Technology & Innovation Specialist, IBM, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Coca-Cola
- Gokul Alex – Associate Director, PwC
- Vijay Kumar – Technology Executive (Blockchain & Security), TiVo
Highlights of the Conference :
- Discover Emerging Trends
- Hands-on Experience
- Interactive Q&a Sessions
- Real Life Experiences
- Expand Your Professional Network
- Handpicked Talks
For tickets and sponsorship:
For sponsorship and to buy tickets, you can visit the website: https://www.clavent.com/event-list/blockchain2-0-bangalore-2018/
For group discounts, please mail us on [email protected]
Now, only 200 seats are available, so Hurry Up!!
Vivanta by Taj – MG Road,
41/3, MG Road, Yellappa Garden,
Yellappa Chetty Layout,
Sivanchetti Gardens, Bangalore