Today the world is dealing with the outbreak of one of the deadliest epidemic attacks, the attack of Coronavirus. What showed its first glimpse in the Chinese district of Wuhan is now fast leaving its imprints across the global boundaries. The increasing death rate caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) around the world has aggravated the situation manifold times with governments struggling to ensure the safety of their citizens in the best possible manner.
Apart from the health crisis, the disease has also played an important role in negatively affecting the global economy. Business operations, trading activities, tourism, transportation, etc. have been suffering badly because of the sudden outbreak. Various global-level conferences, meetings, and seminars have been put on hold or had to be canceled because of the disruptions caused by the Coronavirus outbreak. This has given a major jolt to the finance and industrial arena. Given below is a list of the crypto conferences which had been rescheduled or canceled because of the epidemic, have a look:
- The Bitcoin Reformation- Taking place in the beautiful country of Belgium, the Bitcoin Reformation conference is all set to welcome the crypto enthusiasts from different parts of the world to come and discuss the importance of decentralization, smart contracts, and virtual currencies. Owing to the corona outbreak, the event has been rescheduled to take place in the fourth quarter of 2020.
- The ANON Summit- The dates of the ANON Summit have been pushed back and the event will now be happening on October 21 and October 22 in Vienna. It will be hosting a massive gathering of more than 1500 attendees and 50 renowned keynote speakers belonging to the industry.
- Convergence India 2020– The 28th edition of Convergence India 2020 conference is slated to take place between July 7, 2020, to July 9, 2020, at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. The event will bring prominent names of the technology industry under one roof who will explore the potentialities of the new-age technologies such as blockchain, 5G, smart contracts, AI, etc.
- Edge Europe- Citing the Coronavirus outbreak as the prime reason, the organizers of the Edge Europe conference have shifted the venue of the event to Monaco from the earlier destination of Frankfurt. The event will now take place between June 2 to June 4.
- Finnovex Middle East 2020- The Finnovex Middle East 2020 event, along with the Finnovex Awards 2020 have been rescheduled to take place on September 22 and September 23 at Conrad Dubai. The widespread risk of Coronavirus is the prime reason for the changes in the event.
- Mines and Money Asia 2020- Owing to the safety concerns caused by the corona outbreak, the organizers of the Mines and Money Asia 2020 have postponed the global event. The team shall announce the new dates in the near future.
- Strata Data and AI Conference- The Strata Data and AI San Jose event has been merged with the bigger New York-based Strata Data and AI conference due to corona spread. The event is slated to take place between September 14-17, 2020.
- Google I/O Conference- The leading search engine platform has announced the cancellation of the annual developer conference, I/O 2020, because of the COVID-19 epidemic. Earlier, Google canceled the Cloud Next Event, which was to take place in San Francisco. The firm has also canceled the Google News Initiative Summit scheduled to take place in late April in California.
- Adobe Summit- Scheduled to take place between March 29 and April 2 in Las Vegas, the Adobe Summit has been canceled by the firm citing health concerns of its employees and attendees due to Coronavirus attack. Only the event will be accessible in the online mode.
- Microsoft MVP Global Summit- The event was scheduled to take place in Bellevue and Redmond, Washington, D.C, between March 15 to March 20. The corona attack has forced the organizers to cancel the event. The event will be accessible online.
Coronavirus is expanding in roots in countries and regions around the world at a rapid rate leaving serious health concerns for the global society. Where it has crippled the health system, on the one hand, it has immensely affected the financial ecosystem as well. Governments and social organizations are rolling out relief operations in different parts of the world. It is likely that we will soon find a remedy for the epidemic and get successful in kicking out of our lives. Follow the healthy routine and stay safe!!!!