Crypto.com recently announced its Top Overtaker of the Race Contest for the Mexico F1 Gran Premio race. The contest offers esteemed prizes to participants with precise predictions.
The platform has released several entry points where interested users can apply. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit are the top platforms where users can easily apply for the contest.
Users have to predict which driver will have the most on-track overtakes during the race to win prizes. The announcement boosted the venture’s popularity, making racing enthusiasts look for a Crypto.com review.
Here is a brief overview of the participation rules:
- A user can only apply one time on one platform
- The participation must take place between 5/11 9:30 AM UTC to 7/11 6:59 PM UTC
- Users correctly predicting the driver with the most overtakes will enter a draw
- Each participation platform will render one winner who will get exclusive Aston Martin F1 x Crypto.com merch
- The ventures will notify the winners via direct message on the designated platform
The cryptocurrency exchange Canada named Crypto.com released an official blog on its website about the extensive rules of the contest. The post specified that users do not need to purchase anything to claim prizes. Additionally, no purchase can improve the user’s winning chances. The odds solely rely on the number of participants, which must adhere to local and international law.
Participants under the age of 18 cannot enter the contest. Moreover, users must own a Crypto.com app account with an active net connection and email to apply. Interested participants should go through the extensive rules and regulations specified by the platform.
Given the popularity of the event and Crypto.com’s events, the contest is certain to attract thousands of applications.