- What Is LetsExchange?
- How Does LetsExchange Work?
- Services & Products
- Pros and Cons
- Get Started With LetsExchange
- User Interface and Exchange Process
- Deposit/Withdrawal Fees
- Accepted Payment Method
- Supported Currencies and Countries
- How Is LetsExchange Different From Other Exchanges?
- Customer Support
- Final Thoughts
LetsExchange is a well-known, multi-currency exchange that provides free registration without limits, hassle-free operations, and quick, automated transactions. LetsExchange saves the traders’ time at every step and lets them get the most out of every transaction. It provides an intuitive, user-friendly interface. LetsExchange is simple and easy to use for both new and experienced traders.
|Over 3.5 million
|Supported Fiat Currencies
|LetsExchange is trying to expand everywhere, but the platform is not available in the countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited by legislation and in countries, which are in the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent.
|Depends on the network fee
|0.9% Floating Rate to 1.2% Fixed Rate
|24/7 via Mail, FAQ, and Submit Form Support
What Is LetsExchange?
As per our LetsExchange review, this platform is registered in Seychelles. It was launched in 2020 by a team of experienced professionals with more than ten years of experience in the cryptocurrency sector.
LetsExchange provides a structured and straightforward user interface and an extensive range of educational materials to help the new traders get a good understanding of cryptocurrencies.
Further, this exchange does not prohibit the citizens of the United States from using their platform. LetsExchange can be used to carry out fast crypto-to-crypto exchanges. It does not ask its customers to register on its website as it is a non-custodial exchange.
How Does LetsExchange Work?
Here are a few steps about how this exchange works:-
- The first step is to select a currency pair. The trader should enter the amount that needs to be sent. LetsExchange provides its users with over 1,900 coins to choose from.
- Next, the investor should indicate their receiving address for their chosen coin. They should add a destination tag like a message, etc if required.
- If they have a promo code, they must enter at this stage. The bonus will be added to the amount, and it is shown in the “You get” field.
- The next step would be to select a floating or fixed exchange rate option, and the trader should click “let’s exchange.” The fixed rate does not include slippage for 30 minutes while floating rates fluctuate.
- The trader should check and share their exchange details, and if all the details have been added, they can click the ‘accept’ button.
- They can send the exchange amount to the deposit address and need to wait for the exchange to process it.
- Next, they should click the ‘notify me’ button, and they will receive an email notification when the process is completed.
Key Features of LetsExchange
Here are the Key features of LetsExchange:-
- LetsExchange does not practically have any upper limit, and the trader can exchange any amount of cryptocurrency without signing up on the platform without going through the KYC procedure.
- LetsExchange is a non-custodial service where it does not store the user’s funds and their data. Further, the coins offered by the platform are validated, and the data is encrypted. The website of LetsExchange has an SSL certificate as well as DDoS protection.
- The platform supports over 1,900 crypto currencies and 80 fiat currencies that makes approx. 3.6 mln pairs to trade.
- The customer support is available 24/7 to fix any issue users may have with the swaps.
- A DEX is available for those who prefer to use decentralized services.
- The best rates are selected by the SmartRate technology to ensure the maximum results for every swap.
- With the above features, the LetsExchange site provides secure, fast, anonymous, and problem-free crypto swaps globally for the crypto community.
- LetsExchange has top-level security as the coins are validated, and the user’s funds are kept in their wallets. Also, it provides a user-friendly interface and fully automated transactions.
- The profitable affiliate program offered by LetsExchange enables its partners to earn a share from the profit for the swaps made via an affiliate link or by using a customized widget or button.
Services & Products Offered by LetsExchange
- According to several LetsExchange reviews, this exchange has a wide range of coins, and the users can buy over 1,900 crypto coins and over 80 fiat currencies. Also, they can trade 3.6 mln currency pairs on the platform.
- As per several reviews, investors can start trading immediately without registration or verification. This platform does not have any upper limit.
- LetsExchange has a user-friendly interface and provides SmartRate technology. This implies that this exchange chooses some of the most profitable deals across cryptocurrency exchanges, and the best rates are chosen to swap.
- Access to a decentralized exchange enables hassle-free peer-to-peer swaps.
- This exchange uses encryption technology for protecting its user’s data that are submitted on the exchange. It also provides non-custodial services, implying that users are the only ones to control their funds; all the coins on the platform are validated to ensure the guaranteed success of each crypto swap.
- This exchange service provides transparency in its operations at every stage. When every swap gets completed, the user can download the receipt along with the transaction details.
How To Use LetsExchange?
As per several LetsExchange reviews, this exchange is a multi-currency exchange that allows the users to trade with multiple coins, including fiat, and trading pairs without the need for registration. The traders can send as well as receive their cryptocurrencies using their wallets, which ensures their asset security. It is possible to buy and sell crypto with a bank card or directly from a bank account, by using SEPA, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and a number of other payment options. This platform is anonymous, and it does not require registration or any KYC process to get started.
LetsExchange Review: Pros and Cons
|An easy-to-use platform.
|Does not provide crypto wallets.
|Supports 1,900+ crypto coins & tokens and over 80 fiat currencies.
|Dedicated customer service.
|Provides SmartRate technology.
|No KYC process is needed to register.
How to Get Started With a LetsExchange Account?
- Users should visit the homepage of LetsExchange, there, the exchange widget is displayed. They can select the coin they want to exchange. LetsExchange has two sections: You send, and You get.
- Next, the user should provide a wallet address. If they have a promo code, they can add it and enjoy extra funds. They must check the entered information and click the ‘accept’ button.
- The user deposits the indicated sum in a crypto they want to send to the address provided by the platform.
- This transaction takes some time, and when the payment is complete, the user can click on the ‘notify me’ button and provide their email address. When the transaction is done, LetsExchange will share a message. If the user wants the transaction details, they can request a receipt. Also, transaction history is available on the platform.
User Interface and Exchange Process
- As per several reviews, the user interface of LetsExchange was developed by the team to offer the users smooth and easy exchange services. The users need to swap their coins using the step-by-step instructions given on the site.
- The users should choose a coin like BTC and the amount to sell. The next step is they need to select a coin to purchase.
- Next, they should make a deposit and provide their wallet address for receiving the funds.
- When the details are provided, the SmartRate technology compares the different deals available on several platforms and picks up the profitable deal, thereby completing the swap. Finally, the funds are transferred to the wallet.
- When the exchange process is done, they can download a receipt with the transaction details.
LetsExchange Trading fees
When the user initiates a swap on this platform, they send cryptocurrency. In return, the user gets cryptocurrency. According to Coinmarketcap, the market prices listed by this exchange’s floating rate is 0.9%, and the fixed rate is 1.2%.
The fees on swaps with fiat depend on the user’s country of origin, the sum to be exchanged, the service provider’s fee, and other factors.
LetsExchange Deposit/Withdrawal Fees
The users only have to pay two types of fees that are processing fees and network fees.
LetsExchange Accepted Payment Method
LetsExchange accepts payment methods such as credit cards and bank wire transfers.
LetsExchange Supported Currencies and Countries
LetsExchange integrates with numerous liquidity providers and has 1,900 coins and tokens as well as 80 fiat currencies. This platform is constantly expanding, and it periodically updates and adds new coins to its platform. They are able to cover worldwide, only blocking all sanctioned countries.
How Is LetsExchange Different From Other Exchanges?
As per our LetsExchange review, LetsExchange provides the best cryptocurrency exchange service that implies that the platform takes liquidity and prices from other crypto trading exchanges. Further, it does not store its customers’ funds. When it receives the coins to swap from the user’s wallet, it directly sends the funds to the customer’s wallet without storing them. If the traders choose an instant exchange platform, they retain their funds rather than keeping them in exchange. LetsExchange does not ask for any documents. Further, the user’s data is not exposed, and they can start swapping coins instantly.
LetsExchange Customer Support
Several metrics need to be considered when a trader chooses a crypto exchange to trade. LetsExchange’s customer service offers solutions for many issues. A good cryptocurrency exchange service should have an excellent customer service team to help its traders in times of need. For this reason, LetsExchange’s customer service team provides transparency and communication. LetsExchange provides 24×7 support to solve any issues or problems and can also refer to the FAQ section for the same. The users are also offered an option to contact the customer service team through a request form available on the site, through email.
LetsExchange Review: Final Thoughts
In conclusion, LetsExchange offers instant crypto swaps that do not need registration and limits. It provides a user-friendly interface, all in one exchange widget, and has 1,900+ crypto coins and 80 fiat currencies on its platform. LetsExchange is an excellent option for users who like to trade without any delays. It is a great platform that does not require any upper limit. Its extensive functionality makes the platform suited for both new and experienced traders. This platform constantly adds several new features to facilitate a hassle-free exchange experience.
Is LetsExchange Safe and Legit?
According to a LetsExchange review, LetsExchange is a legit and safe platform. There is no proof that this platform is a scam.
What Currencies Does LetsExchange Support?
The investor can buy and sell BTC, BNB, ETH, LTC, XRP, ADA, etc., and 1,900 + other crypto coins. The users can trade more than 3.6 mln currency pairs on this exchange.
Is Registration/Verification Required in LetsExchange?
LetsExchange does not require verification for registration, and the investor should offer their email address if they want the receipt of their exchange. However, account registration enables users to access the platform’s affiliate program and benefit from additional perks such as the list of favorite coins, the most frequently swapped pairs, among others.
Why Choose LetsExchange?
LetsExchange integrates well with other exchanges and provides liquidity for their users by offering 1,900+ crypto coins on the platform. As per several reviews, this platform is transparent, easy-to-use, and straightforward.