The important of cybersecurity and the growing potential of blockchain applications need no introduction these days. Anybody with responsibility for security, IT, e-health, medical devices and innovation in the health sector must be prepared to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by both elements.
Cybsec & Blockchain Health offers the perfect opportunity to explore crucial topics at the cutting-edge of this frontier technology. This programme creates a collaborative environment in which you can create enduring relationships across the healthcare, medical device and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Hear case studies, lessons learnt and best practice techniques
- Analyse strategies and technologies for security management, incident monitoring, detection and response
- Accelerate collaboration and adoption of Blockchain within multiple application areas
- Leave with the knowledge and contacts to build and improve a comprehensive cybersecurity program
Attendees will hear experts from international healthcare organisations, academic and companies at the leading edge of technological solutions. With roundtable discussions the implementation of blockchain in healthcare and medicine from Jim Nasr, Jürgen Focke, Natalie Pankova and Heather Leigh-Flannery, as well as on digital cybersecurity and risk management from Martine Kersaint, Jannick Ballegeer and Stefan van Gansbeke, there are plenty of opportunities to hear from a variety of differing opinions and experiences.
Blockchain is one of the most talked about new technologies that have the potential to revolutionise the healthcare industry, it is crucial to first understand the nature of blockchain technology and to distinguish the hype from the reality and then to see real-world case studies of how blockchain can be and is being, applied to healthcare systems. At the congress, Unmesh Lal, Program Manager – Life Sciences, Transformational Health, Frost and Sullivan will be giving his keynote on differentiating the hype from reality when it comes to the application of blockchain in healthcare, analysing the key trends and developments around blockchain and capturing the essential components for implementing a healthcare-focussed blockchain ecosystem in the next 5-10 years.
We will also be discussing other key topics associated with cybersecurity and blockchain:
- Adama Ibrahim, Associate Director, Clinical Operations, Biogen UK, will be discussing how blockchain can transform the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Ivan Sanchez, CISO, Sanitas (Bupa), will be presenting on strategies and technologies for protection: vulnerability management and incident monitoring.
- Jothi Dugar, CISO, NIH Clinical Centre, USA will be presenting the Integrative Medicine approach to Cybersecurity.
- Kimmo Halunen, Senior Scientist, Cybersecurity, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd & Adjunct Professor, University of Oulu will be sharing case study lessons and suggestions from a Finnish perspective on the possibilities of blockchain.
In addition, the comprehensive two-day congress will provide ample opportunity to explore the following topics:
- Cybersecurity business & regulatory considerations
- Blockchain security and access
- Cybersecurity Strategies & technologies for protection
- Blockchain applications – R&D, Supply Chain, Clinical trials and healthcare systems.