- Dash CEO, Ryan said Dash is the most used coin in Venezuela.
- The 2019 bullish prediction pushes the coin to $500.
As the crypto sector is getting matured, the numbers of countries getting the facility of cryptocurrencies are increasing. In recent times, there have been many nations which have started relying upon cryptocurrencies for many reasons. Venezuela is one of those countries. Due to the U.S. sanctions and internal disturbances, the sovereign currency has been devalued, and citizens are using cryptocurrencies. Dash coin has been able to gather much user base in Venezuela. Recently, the CEO of Dash, Ryan Taylor, said,
Dash is actually used more often at the point-of-sale in Venezuela than Bitcoin and Litecoin combined… We have two-three thousand merchants in Venezuela acception Dash.
This has brought the coin a huge users’ base, and we predict the coin a bullish year ending this time. The coin will be traded at 500 USD by the end of 2019. We should analyze the current figures to understand the growth pattern.
Current DASH Price Statistics-
- Dash is the 14th largest coin in the global market.
- The ROI (Return on Investment) stands at more than 9000%.
- A total of 8,828,167 DASH coins are in current circulation.
- The market cap on 27th May at 07:59 UTC stands at 1,447,357,839 USD.
- The value of each coin stands at 164.24 USD and 0.01871332 BTC.
- The 24h volume at the same UTC stands at 1,449,155,397 USD.
DASH Price Comparison-
Dash started the year with a lower price. But it could not gain momentum before March. The lowest point of the coin was on 06th February at 66.42 USD. Before the onset of April, the coin managed to show huge strength. In just 13 days, the coin gained 53.07%. The highest point of the coin was achieved on 19th May at 174.60 USD. The market cap on 27th April was 956,612,637 USD, and the value of each coin was 112.87 USD. The current market cap and the value of each are respectively 51.3% and 45.51% more than the figures for last month.
DASH Price Prediction-
As mentioned earlier, Dash will have a bullish market trend in the medium-term. The next resistance point will be there at 200 USD and 225 USD. By the end of 2019, the coin will be traded around 500 USD.
As the upcoming days are bullish, buying fresh coins will do not harm. Holding for a long-term will help to gain a profit over three times the current price.