From 16 November to 18 November 2023, Decentraland will observe the revival of music in Metaverse as the most creative Decentraland Music Festival comes up.
Previous editions, featuring headliners such as Ozzy Osbourne and Bjork, work under the Metaverse Music Festival banner, this being the third consecutive year that #DCLMF23 is offering the leading digital-based performances with light shining on decentraland and all community members.
People can discover the alternative reality created by 16 different award-winning groups of game designers and virtual creators, allowing every participant to experience the current immersive and engaging music experience.
With the festival’s core values, such as radical self-expression, artistic renewal, and communal growth, Decentraland Music Festival 2023 will be defining the world of music in virtual spaces.
With over 80 interactive metaverse events, games, and performances over the three exciting days, people will be a part of the music industry’s future, open and free for all, without any VR headset required.
Experiences will include –
- over 80 performances by the most creative artists and labels around the world
- 15 new engaging games, 5 main stages, and immersive music experiences created by award-winning digital creators
- Headline sets provided by OG virtual pioneers such as Bufalo, Steve Sai, Trick Daddy, Cora Novoa, Glitch Rave, and others.
To engage in –
- Jamming with friends in the most interactive music river
- Develop collaborative art towers and witness them being placed as the festival waymarkers
- Battle the bosses to restore the stolen music from the medieval village
- Quest for Wearables in a digital rave of Neo-Techno Paganist
- Interactive live performances that break fan-artist boundaries
- Transformation of 50 years of hip-hop into a digital world
- Setting synthetic humans to explode into the DJ arena
- Next-gen music IP project from Japan with games and much more
Over the next three days of Decentraland Music Festival 2023, many participants will get to do so much, from participating in the most engaging musical installations to live performances.