Digital Transformation Week North America, the leading digital transformation, has announced its line-up of top speakers for the 2023 event taking place in Santa Clara, California, on May 17-18th. This year’s event will include Digital Transformation experts from a range of sectors, including global brands such as Sephora, Uber, Meta, Netflix, and PepsiCo, as well as technology leaders from large financial and healthcare services, including Heritage Bank of Commerce, BNY Mellon, Molina Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, and Cardinal Health.
“We’re thrilled to announce such an impressive line-up of speakers for Digital Transformation Week North America,” said The Head of the Conference, Lia Richards. “These are some of the most influential and knowledgeable experts in the industry, bringing in a wealth of knowledge and experience, and we’re confident that attendees will find their presentations both informative and inspiring”.
Top speakers include:
- Sneha Narahalli, Head of Product (Digital, Data & MarTech) at Sephora
- Karthik Sankaran, Senior Director Commercial IT at PepsiCo
- Andrew Bargielski, Digital Transformation Strategist at United Airlines
- Parul Saini, Global Head of Business and Enterprise Applications at Uber
- Kayla Bourgeois, EVP, Transformation at Lionsgate – Motion Picture Group
- Aditya Kejriwal, Customer Experience, Product Management & Business Transformation Leader at Cardinal Health
- Cia Parker – Director of Engineering and Operations at T-Mobile
- Steve Ma – Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture at Walgreens
- Pradeep Jadhav – Director, Data Science, Digital Global at BNY Mellon
- Udit Gami – Product Strategy & Program Management Leader at Meta
- Murali Nathan – Digital Innovation & Transformation Leader at Avery Dennison
These speakers will share their invaluable experiences and insights on a wide array of topics, including transformation infrastructure, innovation, the future of work, and customer experience. On top of that, the event offers an all-encompassing experience with exciting features, such as the large expo hall exhibiting the latest tech solutions. You’ll also have numerous opportunities to network and mingle with like-minded individuals, culminating with a spectacular networking party at the iconic Levi’s Stadium at the end of day 1. Don’t miss out on the digital transformation event of the year – get your tickets now!
About Digital Transformation Week North America
Digital Transformation Week North America is a leading event for senior technology professionals in digital transformation. Over the course of two days, this conference is expected to bring together executives and thought leaders to explore the latest trends, technologies, and strategies in digital transformation. The event features keynote presentations, panel discussions, and a range of networking opportunities for attendees.
To learn more about and register for the event, visit: